Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sue


Hello everyone. Today is a sad day for the Stubbs Family. Dustin's grandma, Sue, passed away last night. We are sad that she is no longer with us, but happy to know that she is back with grandpa Joe again. I'm sure she is a lot happier now. She was such a great lady. I've known her since I was thirteen years old and feel like she was just as much a grandma to me too. She had a firecracker attitude and always kept us on our toes. We will miss her terribly! We love you, Grandma Sue!!

3 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

I'm so sorry. Both my grandma's passed away in the past two years, and I still miss them awfully. But it's bittersweet, you know, because they are back with their Jack and Nick.

Mason & Laura said...

Melissa I just wanted to tell you what a fantastic job Dustin did on the Eulogy for Grandma Sue. It was so special and he even added a little humor (which you know is necessary when talking about her! She was great!) We have enjoyed spending time with your husband...and really want to try to make a trip up there sometime so we can see you and the kidlets! We just love all the Stubbs!!

durenfamily said...

Hey Stubbs how are you doing my mom told me you were in SC. Sorry to here about your grand mother I remember when your grandpapa died I think it was my senior year and we got out of school and went to the funeral. That has been quite awhile since then. I hope everything went well and all the stubbs are doing great. Jason Duren