Wednesday, May 14, 2008

10 Years and counting...


HOLY COW!!! Can anyone believe it? Dustin and I have been married for 10 years!! That is so crazy! It seems just like yesterday that we were living in our first little apartment together. My how the time flies. I am so grateful that he is home and that we are a family again. Those 7 weeks he was at training were not the funnest part of our marriage, that's for sure! We are doing well and loving each other more and more everyday! Here's to the next 10 years...

6 comments:

Kayleen said...

AWWWW! Happy Anniversary you two!

Dave & Jada said...

I love this because I was there from the very very beginning. SOO CUTE!

The Coleman Family said...

OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND YOU GUYS! HOW THE HECK R YA?
I HOPE YOU REMEMBER ME KALEIGH (KEY) COLEMAN! GO CHECK OUT MY BLOG! I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW BIG YOUR KIDS HAVE GOTTEN!
IT IS CRAZY!
TALK TO YOU SOON!
KALEIGH

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry we missed that. Ten years ago when you were getting married I was 13 dealing with teen life and not even driving. How bout that. Wow what happened to my life now I'm about to have two kids! Love you guys. Someday we'll see you again.

Amy said...

Hey guys - congrats on the anniversary. You guys should come back and visit Memphis one of these days!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

TEN YEARS!! Ya'll are OLD!!!

love ya!