Thursday, April 2, 2009

Week 1






Well, I can't believe that Adele is already 1 1/2 weeks old. It felt like I was pregnant forever!! She is doing really good. She eats really well and is becoming a porker! She is still in that sleep all the time stage. There are a few times during the day when she will stay awake for about 1 hour at a time. But, mostly she just falls right back asleep. The kids still adore her and want to hold her constantly! She definitely is loved! I'm feeling good. I'm almost back to feeling like myself again. Still sore some from the c section, but I'm getting better everyday. Here are some pictures of what she's looked like during her first week of life. Enjoy!

13 comments:

whitney said...

SHE LOOKS LIKE TATE!!! I love it! That is a great picture of the kids in the hospital bed! And she is so adoreable! Can you believe our kids are realted?! You would never know that Dustin and I looked practically like twins growing up! Those dang Koyle and Larsen genes! AHH.. at least there all cute!

Melissa Hodgen said...

She's beautiful. Good work. I can't believe you have the energy or mental ability to blog. I was walking into walls at this point and I only had one other kid to take care of.

Amy said...

Congratulations, you guys! She's beautiful, just like the rest of the family. Glad to see you are all doing so well! (This is Amy Fortenberry from Memphis, btw...not sure how it will show up when I post)

Erin said...

I LOVE her hat with the big pink flower! She is GORGEOUS! Ya done good!

Kim said...

Sooo sweet! Wish we were there to give her kisses!!! I love the hat.

Meg said...

Oh my goodness, she is just too precious, I wish we were closer!!!! I want to hold her and give her kisses! Thanks for posting the pictures. Love y'all, Meg

Amber Chappell said...

She's a very pretty baby. I have to say I think she looks like Macy. Hang in there!

Kayleen said...

UMMM about the header picture . . if they are all in your hospital bed, where are you? Just wondering! She is so cute!

Melissa Stubbs said...

There were two beds in my room. Thankfully no one ever came in to share my room. The kids are laying on the extra bed. Good question!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

She is a perfect little Stubbs baby! I wish I was there to give her a big squeeze. that picture of the kids in the hospital bed cracks me up!

Jenifer said...

Too cute! I hope you continue to heal fast! TTYL!

Jo Youngquist said...

She is adorable! Congrats! You sure have a good looking family!!!!

Benson Family said...

Melissa and Dustin, You have a beautiful baby! Best of luck!
Shannon