Friday, March 13, 2009

Brangelina's Baby??


So, I went to the doctor yesterday. I'm 36 weeks now, which is when I had Macy. I had high hopes that things were getting started. Nothing is! My doctor said that she was still really high and I hadn't dilated or effaced. URGH! He tried to feel her to make sure she was head down and she was a little off to the side, like diagonal. So, he turned on the ultrasound machine to make sure it was her head and not her bum down there. Well, she's breech! So, I go next week and we are going to see if she turns on her own. He said they may have to turn her themselves if she doesn't do it on her own. YIKES! I don't want that! I've heard it hurts really bad and that's something I don't want to do. So, we will have to see what this little stinker decides to do. Anyway, he took a picture for me because she was puckering up so cute! I either have a kid who will give kisses away freely (is that good or bad??) or my baby really is Brangelina's!

6 comments:

whitney said...

Yeah thats funny! Those are some funny lips! Hope you start having some progress soon... you deserve them having contractions like that!! Hang in there!

The Cobells said...

I love the lips, can't wait to see her soon.

Dave & Jada said...

Wow Melissa, that is not a fun dr.s appt. I hope she will do the right thing. She has beautiful lips! Love it!

Lily said...

hahaha, too funny! Love those lips!

Jo Youngquist said...

Melissa~baby girl Stubbs has beautiful lips! I'm sure everything will work out and she will turn on her own. I'll say a little prayer for you!

Troy and Mindi said...

Hey Melissa! I hope that little one turns for you! I have been thinking of you and I am so excited. I have to say though, that I don't feel bad for you yet, because I was 5 days OVER! anyway- hang in there and keep us posted!