Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just waiting...




So, a few weeks ago, my friend Vanessa wanted to take pictures of all the pregnant girls in our ward. There are 2 other girls that came too. They are from the other ward, but all their husbands are in Med school together. It was totally fun. In the beginning, we were all a little shy about showing our bellies, but we got over it pretty quick! Vanessa is very talented and I can't wait until our little girl is born, so she can take some photos of her too! I finally figured out how to save her pictures and get them on the blog. I hope you enjoy them! We had lots of fun! Thanks Vanessa!

4 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Those are the coolest pictures! I really like the black and white. You look so great Melissa.

La Famille Hatch said...

Those are excellent photos! What a cute group of prego ladies...Have you chosen a name yet?

Stacey said...

What a wonderful idea. Those pics are great! Too cute!

Micaela said...

Those pictures are so awesome! What a cool thing to have had done! I guess that I don't check in enough because I didn't realize you were expecting. oops! Congratulations!