Monday, December 22, 2008

Hairy Christmas!!









Hey everyone! So, my girls' hair is finally getting long enough to do some fun things with. Yesterday was our Christmas program at church, so I thought I would do a long time tradition in my family and put them in sponge curlers. So, Saturday night we got their hair all wet and then we put them in the rollers. Sunday morning, Voila! They wore their cute little outfits we got for Lindsay's wedding and were the talk to the ward! Tate was mighty cute too, though no curly hair. I wanted to color their hair red and call them Annie! The other picture is just a cute one of Norah with some pig tails. She loved them and wouldn't stop messing with them! We hope everyone has a great holiday season! Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids were all so cute on Sunday (although, that's nothing new)! I loved how curly the girl's hair was!

maggie said...

Hey Melissa,
I need your address! (and an email address!)
The one we have is an old one for Memphis! I have a "New Years" card for you guys!

Maggie

Erin said...

HI!
I finally found you guys! How ARE you? Your kids are so adorable! Hope all is well!

Check out our blog too!

http://axelsonadventures.blogspot.com

Love,
Erin (Harvey) Axelson

Melissa Hodgen said...

Can't wait to see what future hairstyles you're girls will be sporting. Love the curls.

abo-bder said...


تركيب ستائر بالرياض