Friday, December 5, 2008

The event of the year!!!










So, as you all know, we just returned from our trip to Utah for Lindsay and Nate's wedding! It was so great! Lindsay was beautiful in her dress, Nate, you clean up nicely too! ;) We went all over Utah! I don't think I've ever driven so many miles in such a short time. We flew to Vegas then throughout the week we: Drove to St. George, Provo, Ogden, Brigham City, Salt Lake, Provo, Salt Lake, Provo, St. George and back to Vegas! WHEW!! (Did I miss any??) We had a blast seeing everyone and spending time together during Thanksgiving and the wedding festivities! Lindsay and Nate are on their way to Brooklyn, NY. We are so excited that they will be that close to us! We hope to see them often!! Congratulations Lindsay and Nate!!!! We love you!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Missy. Could you email me your pics of SLC. I didnt take any. Stupid! Yes...I do need your email.

Becca and Adam said...

Thanks for posting about the wedding. I wish we could have been there. Your blog is cute with the holiday designs.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Lindsey is beautiful, but I am most excited about your picture! you look so great with your baby belly! love you

whitney said...

YEAH!!! Great pics! YOu did good remembering to take pictures... I was too busy talking of course! I'm waiting for Steve to email some for me to post... We had lots of fun, it was so fun to see everybody!

whitney said...

p.s. I love the snow angle!

Kim said...

Congrats to Lindsay!

Cami and Derek said...

Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!!

Rachel said...

I love new posts! Good to know you survived Utah and all the driving and it sounds like your trip was great. I can't decide whether I like the baby belly or the snow angel more!!! The best part is your post sounds just like you are talking -- it was really cute especially the comment about the bacon YUM! or something like that. It made me miss you all the more!!