Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What's to come...


So, it's official. It's the 22nd of October and we are having our first snow!! YIKES!! Where did we move to? Of course, right now the kids are super excited. We will see what they think about snow in Feb or March. I doubt they will be as excited as they are today! The ground is too warm right now to stick and it's going to get a little warmer over the next few days. I thought though, that I would add a picture to show you what's to come. (I'm dreaming of a white Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's, and Easter, just like the one's I used to know...)

7 comments:

La Famille Hatch said...

That is CRAZY! Snow before Halloween? Ya'll have a long winter ahead of you. I love the pictures you posted of the fall leaves(they were beautiful)..
love ya - Celeste

whitney said...

Are you kidding?! Burr! It was 50s and rainy today.. I'm freezing!!

Rachel said...

I love the new landscape photo -- 'tres' classy. (you understand French now that you are so close to Montreal, n'est pas?) Lovin' the snow, baby!!

Kayleen said...

Holy MOly! I'm just dreaming that Halloween night will be cool. . .not that cool. Ty loved the return of his Flat Tyler. He says that his has gone the furthest in the class so far. Way to go Vermont!

Unknown said...

NO WAY!! I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU LIVE THERE!!!

Dave & Jada said...

love the music on the blog. I get lost in your eyes. SOOOO funny. Im glad im not in the snow this year. Yikes, knock on wood.

Jenifer said...

Yeah...that's too much snow! We can't wait to see you guys!!