Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WELCOME Everyone!



Hello to all who will be checking out our new blog. I can't believe I just figured it out!! We are loving Vermont so far. The snow is finally ending and warmer weather is slowly make it way in. We are really excited to start venturing out and seeing more of what Vermont has to offer. As most of you know, Dustin is in Dallas for 6 weeks for training for his new job. He will go straight to Missouri for another week when he gets finished in Dallas. It was really nice for my mom to come for 2 weeks and help out. THANKS MOM!! We really enjoyed Easter, though it was really cold that day!! We have had illness running through our house over the last few weeks. Thankfully I haven't really had much of anything, so I've been able to help the kids out with their flus and colds! Well, I hope everyone enjoys our blog and that y'all will all participate. We miss everyone, but are really happy with our decision to move to Vermont. Until next time...

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks good Melis! I am so proud of you. I never knew you were so talented. The kiddos look adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Pam Koyle said...

This is really fun Melissa. I will try to visit often. I always love to see then children's pictures. We love and miss you all too.
Mom and Dad

Kim said...

Great idea! We look forward to LOTS of pics and updates. The snow looks beautiful, but I know you're glad for the warmed weather. Hugs to all!
Kim

Unknown said...

Melissa, I am SOOO excited that you have a blog. You will find so many things to write and post but finding the time to do it is another story. Well, I hope you check ours out. That stinks you are on parent duty on your own for a while. Well keep us updated on yall. Love you.