Thursday, April 10, 2008

NORAH IS 2!!!!!


I can't believe that Norah is already 2! Time sure does fly. When my mom was here, we had a small celebration for her. We will do the bigger "party" once Dustin gets home. Norah is definately a firecracker! We love her and her spunky personality. Oh, she has had an interesting last month. 1-She busted her lip falling off of a wagon 2- She fell at preschool and busted her eye (see picture) 3-She went down the slide face first and busted her lip again! What is it about turning 2 that makes you so clumsy?

4 comments:

Angi said...

It is good to see you on the bloggin' scene. :) Claire is going to be 2 in July! It is crazy, huh? Norah is a doll. She has those big eyes like Macy. I wish I had an excuse to make a trip up there to see you. Maybe one summer (not this one-it is already crazy) I'll have to come visit! That would be fun. Ruby had a bandaged up eye recently, too. It was almost stitches worthy, but we just put butterfly bandages on it and it was fine. Anyway, I love ya. Hang in there while Dustin is gone. Steve is in the midst of play season right now, so I sort of know how you feel, but yours sounds harder.

Dave & Jada said...

I am so glad I can check in on you now. I can not believe how much Macy looks like a stubbs. Your kids are beautiful. I hope Dustin gets home soon. Nora is so cute with all her bumps and bruises.

Mason & Laura said...

Melissa! So glad you got a Blog! Joe gave me the website to check it out :) I just have to say that you have got some of the most beautiful children -- look at Norah's eyes! my goodness! Anyway, I will be keeping tabs on you now :) Hope the time that Dustin is gone will go by quickly!
-Laura

holcombe family said...

I can't believe nora is two...it seems she was just in primary in her infant seat while you ran around rolls. She looks darling - I wish she and Kennedy could play - I'm sure they would have fun! We miss you all
Stacey