Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring has sprung!!



Yeah! Spring is finally here! It has been beautiful here in Vermont. The last few weeks have been great weather. We have had nice sunny days that were warm enough but not too hot. We have found many of the parks close to our house to test out. Of course, this week it is cooler and rainy! But, I don't think my spirits can be dampened too much, because Dustin is coming home on Friday!!! YIPEE!!! These past 7 weeks have gone by fast and slow. I'm just glad to have him home again. I'm including a picture of the kids at a park enjoying some yummy treats and also one of when my mom was here. So cute!!

2 comments:

Dave & Jada said...

hooray! I am so glad Dustin will be home with the family soon. I still can not get over how much Macy looks like Lindsay and Sid. Isn't it weird how your mind craves sunny days and warm weather?

Unknown said...

Holy Cow you're mom looks like you. The kids are getting so big. I don't know when we'll see eachother again. At least we can keep in touch with blogs.Thank goodness for technology eh? I'm so excited for yall that Daddy is coming home. I bet he was so lonely on his own. I bet you were on the verge of insanity handling the kids alone too. Are you working? I love the pic of Norah all beat up. It a daily occasion that Avery biffs or walks into a door or something I swear she's drunk half the time. Well, keep posting pics and stories. Love ya.