Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We're back!.....






Well, hello to everyone! I'm so sorry that I never blogged during the summer! It was pretty hectic and I just never got around to it! I promise I will be much better now that school has started again. Here are some pictures of the kids as they started school. Macy is in the 3rd grade. Tate just started Kindergarten ( I can't believe it!!), and Norah started preschool today! Adele is taking a nap and I'm enjoying all the peace and quite! It's amazing!! Well, these pictures didn't really post exactly like I wanted. I'll have to play around with my blog to see how to do it right. I need to leave to get Norah from school in a few minutes so I'll post the summer pictures later today or tomorrow, I promise!! :)

3 comments:

The Cobells said...

They look all grown up.

Mason & Laura said...

What cute pictures of the first day of school! You have such beautiful children ... do I say that every time I leave a post?? Adele is getting so big!!

Lindsay said...

Oh! Great pictures! Happy Back to School, Macy, Tate, and Norah!