Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our House, In the middle of our street....






Well, it has been forever since I've blogged. With good reason though. We have spent the past 4 weeks packing our tiny apartment and moving into a big house. Yipee! There is so much more space I can't believe it. We left South Burlington, VT and now live in a small village called Enosburg Falls. We love it here. It is beautiful with so much to do. I only have a few pictures of the house and area. I will take more pictures when all of our stuff is situated completely and we have pictures on the wall. But for now, here they are. Oh, by the way, We are doing a lease option, so the house isn't technically ours yet! But, the owners are letting us do pretty much whatever we want, which is great. Enjoy!

17 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks wonderful Melissa. Hopefully we can come some time soon and see it for ourselves.
Love and miss ya!

Joe and Anne said...

We'll see you in a couple of weeks!!! Can't wait to see everyone, and the house too...

Kim said...

I love it! Yes...post more pictures...I'm curious to see more. Hope you guys had a great time with the 4 "M"s. I'm sure you did!

The Cobells said...

Oh, I can't wait to see it. It looks so beautiful there.

Anonymous said...

Hi! It is beautiful! I love the angles!!! have fun moving in and getting settled!

Unknown said...

I bet it's so nice to have all that space. The house looks gorgeous - can't wait to see more pics (or, better yet, come see it in person)!

Dave & Jada said...

Oh my goodness! It is adorable. I bet you are loving it!!! I hope you get to stay in it for a reallllllly long time!

Cyndy said...

i love it!

Erin said...

Congrats, guys! The house looks GORGEOUS!

Lindsay said...

You know it looks a little differnt without two feet of snow surrounding it! So, excited for you guys...save a box for me to unpack in 2 weeks!

Kathy Cunningham said...

Wow! It looks beautiful! Good for you guys! Love, Paul, Kathy & Kids

Melissa Hodgen said...

Whew! What a way to start! It's gorgeous. You totally deserve it. Can't wait to see the finished project.

whitney said...

Well since I've been absent from the blogging world Mary tole me to look at your blog so I could see the house... I LOVE IT!!! Thats like a dream house! How fun for you! I wish I could come see it in person! Have fun decorating!!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

How quaint! I bet you guys are loving it.

Unknown said...

nice crib!

maggie said...

What a gorgeous home! I love vermont, it is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Looks wonderful...design is very cute..Its really nice post more pictures..thanks
___________________
susana
Naton wide cash is easy and fast