Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Too Early??






So, I'm wondering if it's too early to start singing Christmas Songs??? Has anyone ever heard the one that goes...Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow?? These pictures are what we woke up to, taking Macy to school, and what it looked like around 1pm. I guess the snow actually stopped around 3pm so, there is a little more than these pictures still around outside. Of course the kids loved it. Can you tell from their expressions? Too cute! I guess this is just the beginning!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

unbelievable. that's all i have to say. don't worry. it's been about 60 to 65 degrees here in sunny st. george. be ready to sweat when you get here. take off the thermals and be ready to enjoy the celestial weather.

Dave & Jada said...

I NEED WEDDING PICS!!!!!!! I keep going to all the Stubbs siblings blogs and no wedding pics. Do you guys have a great time?