Friday, November 14, 2008

Drum Roll Please!






Hey Everyone! I went to the doctor yesterday for my ultrasound. It's a girl!!! We are super excited. Tate is glad that it's a girl, but he was hoping for a boy so he could get a bunk bed! Too Cute! Macy and Norah are happy to have another sister. I am feeling good and trying to be patient with this pregnancy! It is always fun to feel the baby moving inside me, but not so fun with all the aches and pains! Hopefully everyone is good. We are good here, we're really excited! Now for the name game...

By the way, most of the pictures say what each thing is. I hope y'all can understand them!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for girls!!! I'm so excited for you. That's a bummer that Tate won't get to get his bunk beds, but I'm sure there are going to be plenty of perks for being the only boy!

The Cobells said...

I am excited for you guys. It seems like everyone is having girls, exept me. We will have to get together in about 20 some years.

Jenifer said...

WooHoo!!

Kayleen said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Congrats...you make cute girls. I can't wait to see what you name her!

Troy and Mindi said...

How exciting! Another girl:) i can't wait for all these babies to just be here already!

Dave & Jada said...

Congrats stubbs. So fun.

Rachel said...

Let's see I think that almost perfectly aligns with the Marshall clan...You don't mind having all your daughters (and one son) married to Marshalls, do you? CONGRATS!!