Saturday, May 29, 2010

Oh My Gosh, It's been forever!!!!
























































Well, sorry people! I've been so busy over the last few months that I haven't blogged in forever! The main reason for that is because I've been working. I started working as the Academic Support Coordinator for the high school here in Enosburg Falls. It's basically a support person for students who need help outside of regular class time to study, work on classwork/homework, or tutor. It was designed for students who are not on IEPs. Those are kids with some sort of disability: learning, emotional, developmental.










Anyway, the kids are growing like crazy. The school year is almost over, so hopefully in the summer I'll be able to update a little better. I'll have to go through all my pictures and find some of the things that have been going on, like birthdays, sports, etc. For now, I'll just post some random ones. I hope everyone is doing good.










5 comments:

Melissa Hodgen said...

Good to hear that you're doing well.

The kids are so big. Makes me feel old.

Your new job sounds rewarding.

Snow! AH! We're moving to Iowa so I think we should fly south for the winter.

Lindsay said...

So good to see you back here! Great photos!

The Cobells said...

Oh my gosh your kids are getting so big. I keep checking your blog to see any new pictures, I was so excited to see you guys, we need to get together during the summer.

Jared Jones said...

Hi Dustin and Melissa,

It's Jared Jones. I did a totally random search on the internet and found your blog. It sure has been a while. How long have you been in Vermont? We just left the Boston area almost 2 years ago. We really miss it. We are in Texas now, paying back time to the military. Drop me a line at my username @ gmail.com

Jared Jones said...

jaredjones23@gmail.com