Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day









Well, I'm a little late posting this. I hope all you mom's out there had a great day. Mine was really good. It actually started Saturday afternoon. Dustin ordered me a fruit arrangement from Edible Arrangements. It was yummy. We immediately started to eat it. Only later did I think to take pictures of it. It had strawberries, pineapple (some dipped in chocolate), and grapes. All of my favorites! Thanks Dustin! You know me well! Then Tate couldn't keep his presents a secret any more, so he gave me his on Saturday too. They were so cute and he worked really hard on them at school. I can't believe he was able to wait from Thursday to Saturday. Way to go bud! Then on Sunday I got my bouquet of paper flowers from Macy. They were so cute. I haven't seen anything like them before. As for Norah and Adele. They gave me some great pictures! I love my family! They were so great! Thanks for all the wonderful presents!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Mother's Day! The fruit arrangement looks yummy!

Unknown said...

HEY DUST! I'M A MOM TOO! THANKS FOR SENDING ONE OF THOSE DELISH BOQUETS MY WAY!

Unknown said...

Happy mothers day!!!!!!
strawberry arrangement looking so cute...thanks
___________________
susana
Naton wide cash is easy and fast