Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We are really late.

So, we are really late in posting this blog. I thought I would tell y'all what we did over the 4th weekend. See, I told you we were late... Dustin has some really good friends at work. He met most of them while he was in Dallas. He met one woman there and they clicked. She is hilarious and we love her! So, on Friday afternoon we went to her house. Danielle and Clifford Spooner are their names. They live in St. Albans, which is about 25-30 minutes from us. So, we hung out with them and their son and his family. (Also great people!) The adults chatted and enjoyed the outdoors while the kids played in the kiddie pool. We had a cook out that night (yummy) and they set up tents in their backyard for us to camp out! After we put Norah to bed we cooked s'mores by the fire and Macy and Tate enjoyed them (Sorry Norah!). Once all the kids were in bed, we got in their hot tub! It was great! We talked around the fire until we were basically falling asleep (well, me anyway) and then in the morning we made breakfast outside. It was so much fun! I'm sorry I don't have any pictures. I forgot to bring my camera! Thanks Danielle and Clifford!!!!!!!

2 comments:

whitney said...

I got your family pics to day, they are SO good! So I put the family one on my fridge!!!

Melissa Hodgen said...

I love just sitting and talking wtih good friends. We miss you guys!